If you just can't get enough of .csv files, you'll be thrilled to hear that with version 8.11.0_903 (i.e., the latest) you can export them directly from your app! Here's how it works:
1. On your device, go into the list you'd like to export, and go to the three-dot menu on the upper right. The last option shown should be "Export list". If it isn't, go into Google Play and hit "Update" on the app, to get the latest version.
2. Hit "Export list," and then choose the email program you'd like to use.
3. Enter the desired recipient email (i.e., most likely yourself) in the "To" field and hit the send button.
That's it! Go to your PC and open up the email, download the file someplace easy to access, and from there, just follow the instructions for importing an Out of Milk .csv file from our other help center article - these are reproduced here for your convenience:
1. Login to your account and select List Summary, Import and Export
2. Select Import New Shopping List or the Pantry/To-Do List equivalents depending on the type of list you'd like to import (we're importing a Shopping List here)
3. Select a file you've previously downloaded from www.outofmilk.com (or from your Android app). Once you select a file it will appear to the left of the Submit button.
If this is the correct file, upload it to your account by entering a Title (in the text box) and hitting Upload.
4. Your CSV file is now uploaded as a new list in your account!
Article is closed for comments.