Now that you're at the store getting all the items you've saved to your lists, you'll want to make sure to keep track of what items you've picked up and what items you still need to add to your cart. Thankfully, the Cart feature does just that.
1. Once you've found the item you're looking for, go ahead and tap the square box next to the item.
2. After you've tapped the item, it will go into your Cart at the bottom of the screen. Just like when you take an item off the shelf and put it into your shopping cart, tapping on the square box next to the item moves that item into your virtual cart (pretty neat, right?).
And just like a paper list, when you've found the item you're looking for and move it to your virtual cart, the a line will strike through the item, indicating that you've found it.
3. Whenever adding an item, it will go directly to the Cart at the bottom of the screen. As you can see below, once you've found all the items on your shopping list, you'll see a full Cart, indicating that you've gotten everything you needed.
4. So you're all done shopping (yay!), but you know that you'll need to pick up the same items again next week. Not to worry! Simply tap "Uncheck All," and all of the items that you had moved into your Cart will now go back to being on your List, so you can pick them all up next week.
5. If you just want to put a few of the items in your Cart back into the list, simply tap the checked box to the left of the item, and it will go back up into the list.
6. To get rid of all of the items in your Cart, meaning they will be wiped from the list, simply tap "Delet All." This is pretty handy when you want to delete all the items from your Cart at once, but want to keep the list itself.
Now that you've mastered the cart, check out how to move items between lists