- New 'do: Our Local Grocery Deals page got a full refresh so stop by, take a look, and save some cash. Moo do moo.
- Search functionality returned: The new Local Grocery Deals interface include the return of the search feature to help you locate deals on specific products. its seems distance does not in fact make the heart grow fonder. Click here to get reacquainted.
- New image on Log In page: This cookie was found on the Out of Milky way. We call it the Big Dipper.
- Item Price now updates: Items in your history will now retain the most recently updated price the next time they are added to a list. Anytime you update the Price for an item, we save it.
- Landscape Mode - Enable screen rotation on your mobile device or tablet and switch seamlessly between landscape mode (device held horizontally) or in portrait mode (device held vertically).
Performance Improvements - Tweaks made to syncing/sharing to better maintain your data
- Pantry Share - Now you can share a Pantry List with any other Out of Milk user. Check out how.
- Per List Category Deletion - All is not lost. You can now delete a category without removing it from all of your lists. Here's how
- Performance Improvements - Quicker load times between screens, bug fixes, and other general optimizations.
- Slow Load bug fix - Optimizations put in place to reduce time spent waiting for lists to load in-app. Forget the turtle and the hare, you've got a need for speed.
- Customize the colors of your categories - You can now choose the color for any category. From any list, tap on a category header to go to the color wheel! You are the captain now.
- Category order by list - You can now customize the order of your categories for each list on your account. Head to the overflow menu to Manage Categories or click here to learn how.
- Major Categories feature overhaul - We've overhauled the management and performance of the category feature in all lists. Tap any Category header to edit. No more duplicates. No more Scattergories.
- Pantry List bug fix - Long pantry list names are now wrapped to a single line
- Emailing a list includes Total List price - Please note that Cart Total will still not appear in an emailed list.
- Lost Category on Items bud fix - Resolved previous instances of items losing their historical categories when added to lists
- Measurement units in list view - Units of measurement are now available for viewing on your shopping lists!
- Coupon symbol returned - In an effort to take extreme couponing to the next level, we included a coupon symbol to appear on shopping list items that have a coupon. Coup On!
- Undo added as list action - Life is full of regrets, for everything else there’s a new undo option for list actions. Keep undoing what you’re undoing.
- To-Do List item bug fix - Though entertaining in the worst of ways, the bug that automatically resorted items on To-Do Lists is now resolved. Let's never talk of this again.
- Category Colors returned - Now you can easily identify your categories and items with colors. Just wait until you see the customizable colors in a future update.
- History Item Category retention - This bug fix allows item history to remember your custom categories each time.
- Simplified interface - More items fit on your screen, less load time when opening up the app, gravy train here we come. Mostly because now you can see both gravy and trains on your list.
- Move/Copy added for Pantry Lists - Move or copy items from a Pantry list to any other Pantry or Shopping list. Found by going to the overflow menu (top right) of any pantry list.
- Widgets improvements - Widgets now update to reflect your lists. You can also resize your widgets with ease. You. have. the. power.
- Total quantities - Now view both the quantity of your cart AND total for your list
- Loss of internet connection red notification banner - No internet means no syncing, so make sure you're connected!
- List select bug fix - Gone are the days where tapping on a certain list from “Manage List” view would not take you to the selected list. No fun for anyone.
- Font refresh - Slight cosmetic change to improve readably and increase content on the screen.
- Improvements to syncing of shared lists across devices - To address previous sync issues. Please ensure you are connected to the internet and your "Date and Time" settings set to "Automatic Date and Time" & "Automatic Time Zone" when syncing your devices. This is just a prelude. Major syncing fixes are coming your way.
- Improvements to syncing between the web app and mobile app - We're working on additional improvements to www.OutofMilk.com at this time and will have all functions on the website up and running as soon as possible.
- Numerical quantities for Pantry List items - You can now assign specific quantities to your pantry items. To test this functionality, we've sent our intern out for 7 buckets of skittles.
- Scanner Improvements - Fixes for the scanner along with a new flashlight icon for scanning in dark settings. Note: Flash will no longer be on by default when you scan an item.
- Total Price View - You can now see the total price for the item (individual item cost X quantity) instead of an individual unit price. Do you know how much 3.14159265 Apple Pies cost?
- Multi-lined Notes - Shopping and Pantry Lists nots are now multi-lined for all your emergency back-up shopper's "I'll know what type of eggs to get when I see them" needs.
- Sharing optimization and bug fixes
- Cart total added
- Fixes for item count bug & reminder time bug
- Move and Copy items
- Bug Fixes
Want to leave history in the past? Check out our most recent update.