You can add recipes through your Android's Chrome browser or Mozilla browser!
1. Open the Chrome browser or Mozilla browser on your mobile device and enter the dish you're looking to find a recipe for into the search bar. We're using Tomato Basil Penne Pasta in this example because pasta makes the world go round.
2. The recipe from Allrecipes appears first in the Google search results. Tap the recipe to open it on the Allrecipes page. Ignore the calorie count; you've earned this.
3. After opening the Allrecipes page, tap Chrome's overflow menu (3 vertical dots in the upper right in the browser banner) and select Share... You'll see a handy Out of Milk next to this option
4. Look out for the Out of Milk bottle and select Recipe Ingredients next to it.
5. The recipe will then open in the Out of Milk app. Check off which of the ingredients you'd to add by tapping the box next to the item.
6. Choose which list you'd like add the selected items to. Tap the black Add to: bar near the bottom of your screen to choose one from a list of your current shopping lists.
7. Hit the blue Add button to add those items to your list. You'll see a confirmation message roll up from the bottom of the screen.
8. After adding the ingredients to your list, hit the back arrow in your Chrome browser. A pop-up will ask you if you would like to save the recipe for future use. Hit OK to add the list of ingredients to your recipes page.
9. Head back to the Out of Milk app, open your main menu. Select Recipe Book.
Voila! Your recipe is now easily accessible in your Saved Recipes list!
Need to move some of those ingredients to a different list? Moving and copying your items between lists is a breeze.